Tivoli Management Framework by IBM
Today's network computing enterprise requires an open, scalable, cross-platform approach that is also truly integrated. IBM Tivoli Management Framework is the foundation for a suite of management applications that are making systems and network management easy.
The IBM Tivoli Management Framework makes it possible to:
- Shield administrators from platform-specific details of day-to-day operations. Common operations such as deploying applications, and routine network maintenance can be performed with a single action; administrators are no longer required to repeat the same operation for each platform on your enterprise.
- Deploy applications to literally thousands of machines with one operation, all the while ensuring the applications remain available.
- Integrate with third-party applications, because the IBM Tivoli Management Framework is an open solution. Business Partner Program provides many of these third-party solutions to your enterprise management challenges; challenges such as job scheduling, intrusion detection, and backup and restore, all of which snap-in to the IBM Tivoli Management Framework.
- Use less bandwidth for distribution by leveraging multicast technology
- Connect more securely between the management server and its clients through SSL exploitation and payload encryption
- Manage across firewalls
By providing a truly open and comprehensive foundation for network computing management, the IBM Tivoli Management Framework simplifies todays most complex network computing challenges.
To find out more about the IBM Management Framework and how it can benefit your IT infrastructure, contact TeraMach today.